Create a happy, sound, more athletic horse.
The Rich Fellers Method is a revolutionary two-part Masterclass that will change the way you think about training, riding, and horse management forever. Learn the system used by Rich to produce horses who stay healthy, happy, & successful for the long haul.
Break from tradition and get better results.
Rich Fellers is known for creating world class horses who perform for decades. His system is based on questioning traditional practices, and putting the horse first in all scenarios.
Have you ever thought...
- Why do we leave the lights on at night while horses are sleeping?
- How much should I really jump my horse?
- Why do we medicate horses to keep them show ready?
- Why do we not think about our horse’s mental state and their happiness?
- Why do we tire our horses out in the warmup ring right before they compete?
- What can I do to help my horse enjoy their job and prevent burnout?
- Am I doing what's best for my horse?
We can do better for our horses.
There are many common practices in horse sport that work against our horses' best interest, but we do them anyway because that's "how things have always been done."
It's easy to say "do what's best for your horse" but it's not always easy to do in practice.
In this Masterclass, Rich Fellers breaks down his system for putting your horse first at home and in competition.
Who Is Rich Fellers?
Rich Fellers is considered to be one of the best speed riders of all time. With a storied career, beginning at age 11 when he was given a young Appaloosa for his birthday, he has since become one of the winningest jumper riders at Spruce Meadows, winner of the 2012 FEI World Cup Finals, and member of the 2012 US Olympic Team.
Rich attributes his immense success to a focus on horsemanship and horse management; creating happy, healthy, sound horses for the long haul.
Rich’s most notable partnership has been with the famed horse Flexible, his partner for the FEI World Cup Finals, the London Olympics, and much, much more.
Retired sound at age 20, Flexible continues to enjoy showing off his athleticism and enthusiasm even in retirement.
Rich continues to produce top horses and riders at Rich Fellers Stables with his wife, Shelley, and his son, Chris. Throughout his career he has developed a proprietary training method that focuses heavily on the happiness and soundness of the horses, with an emphasis on flatwork, conditioning, horse and rider communication, and horse management.
This program - deemed The Rich Fellers Method - is being shared outside of Rich’s barn for the first time ever in this exclusive Equestrian Masterclass.
In this Masterclass, you will learn:
- Rich's rules for riding, training, and horse management
- The three categories of flatwork for every ride
- The five characteristics of effective flatwork
- How to treat your horse like an athlete using scientifically backed sports training principles
- How to use 'common sense horsemanship' to think more critically
- 3 of Rich's go-to flatwork exercises, broken down in detail with Rich's step-by-step system
- 3 of Rich's favorite exercises over cavaletti and poles that help teach horses athleticism and riders better communication
- 3 jumping exercises to prepare you and your horse for successful courses
- How to keep your horse happy, enthusiastic, and prevent burnout
- How to prepare your horse for competition
- How to manage your horse properly at competitions for better results
- Rich's unique approach to the warmup ring at competition
The Rich Fellers Method, Part 1&2:
Rich Fellers opens the doors to his training program and shares the secrets to his success, exclusively available through Equestrian Masterclass.
- Two full length streaming video courses
- 22 video lessons
- Two printable, interactive workbooks (74 pages total)
Take a Peek Inside:
What else do you get as a Masterclass member?
As a member, you get unlimited access to our entire library of full length and mini Masterclass courses. Over 80 video lessons, over 1,000 pages of workbook material, monthly webinars, giveaways, interactive challenges, accountability, and a supportive community of fellow equestrians.
Explore a few of our other Masterclasses:
Tik Maynard teaches Understanding Horse Behavior
Archie Cox teaches Standing Out In The Hunter Ring
Missy Clark teaches Recognizing and Riding the Distance to Jumps
Ian Millar teaches The Foundations of Success for Equestrians
Tonya Johnston teaches Confidence & Consistency in the Saddle
Anne Kursinksi teaches Connecting With Your Horse
What people are saying about Equestrian Masterclass:
Taken straight from our Facebook page.